2008.022


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Despite being as tired as all get out, I made it to the gym after my meetings and worked the treadmill and other contraptions for an hour of straight cardio. Then it was shower and a nap. If my blackberry didn't start going off, I probably would have slept the whole night away.

I'm probably back here in 3 weeks. I managed to convince my peeps to book this hotel again instead of the other one.

I had planned on ordering a nice bottle of wine and finish reading my book (another Dennis Lehane). Instead I'm awake, playing poker because I napped too long and I'm afraid my body doesn't know what schedule it's on anymore.

I have a flight back to Vancouver and while the smart me should have taken the direct flight at 8 am, I would rather sleep in and have a stopover in Toronto. Hopefully the flights aren't cancelled like they were today due to inclimate weather.

My boys lost tonight. Probably because they knew I wasn't watching. Damn sportsnet east.

I need a vacation. I have far too much work to do and not enough hours in the day to do it.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker