2007.017


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well today was easier. I mean the training, not the day in general since it's still morning. I was able to go this morning. Yesterday was the hardest day by far. It's all psychological. Or so they say. When I got home yesterday I was sore. I could barely make it into the house from my car. I wanted to cry. I crawled up in my bed, curled into the fetal position and pulled the covers over and moaned and groaned in pain. I slept until 8:20 am and then opened up my work laptop and started reading proposals. Moaning and groaning.

I even took a pill for the pain. Something that I really don't agree with. I don't agree with medication at all unless absolutely necessary to rid one of a bacterial infection (bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.) and not for colds or flus. I hear it's the Canadian way.

This morning my alarm went off at 5 am and instead of turning it off, I got up and started getting ready. I ran more today. I only felt like throwing up once. Here's the key to puking. If you feel like it, keep moving. Don't stop. You stop, you'll throw up. You keep movin, you won't.

One more day of this and I get the weekend away from camp but not away from exercise. I still haven't received my travel to Regina but I did get my itinerary from Regina to Ottawa. Does this mean I'm driving to Regina? I suppose I should book that myself.

Maybe today was easier because I also have dinner plans tonight at one of my
favourite restaurants. I haven't been there in a couple of years because it's not the cheapest restaurants in town. The restaurant is participating in Dine Out Vancouver so I'm going to enjoy my seafood and enjoy the company of a good friend.

The Oilers take on Ovechkin's million dollar a$$ tonight in Washington tonight. The game starts at 4 pm BC time so it'll give me a couple of hours of watching the game before dinner.

I have a meeting downtown today where I'll probably get into another debate. They really have to stop sending me to these meetings.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker