2008.01


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy new year and all that jovial crap we're supposed to say.

I resolve to:

post at least 365 times this year;
read more for fun and not for work;
travel to Rome or Perth;
go back to school since this job looks more kindly on it than my last one and will even help with tuition;
exercise first thing in the morning on days I work from home;
become apathetic to the Oilers situation;
visit with friends more;
get new glasses;
become less judgemental. Scratch that. I already broke this one.
ignore this whole list, save for the getting new glasses.

I'm not calling for a second chance
I'm screaming at the top of my voice
Give me reason, but don't give me choice
Cause I'll just make the same mistake again

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker