2007.138


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seriously.

How sick is this:







Before you all think I'm spoiled beyond belief, I paid for most of this myself. I was going to buy a Samsung but the dealer wanted to sell me an older model and I wanted a new model so I walked away. I'm glad I did. This was a way better deal. I don't even need to have my contacts in to enjoy this tv. Now I know I'll need to do a lot of upgrading, buying an HD satellite box, HD dvd player, proper surround sound. But. I can hook my laptop up to it. How freakin' sweet is that. Upgrading will be a slow but detailed process that I'm planning in my head.

Between my bed and my tv, I may never leave my bedroom again.

The break has been okay so far except for all this freakin' snow. What is normally a 20 minute max drive to Richmond turned into a 35 minute drive because of the snow. I, like many Vancouverites, haven't bothered buying winter tires for the 2 days of snow we get but am rethinking that.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker