2007.128


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm done travelling for work for the rest of this year. Mixed feelings about that. I was tempted to take off to some meetings in Ottawa this week but decided it'd be in my best interests to stay here.

I'm genuinely awesome, in case you don't know.

I had social gatherings all weekend and yesterday I was able to see my Dad even if it was for 10 minutes at the airport.

Christmas plans are still up in the air but it seems that they may be happening here in Vancouver.

I have a lot on my mind regarding Pickton, missing women, the IRS settlement, holidays, Rome, beer, and wine.

I have meetings at the office this afternoon that should be fun.

Then tonight I have plans to meet a friend for drinks before she takes off to Ottawa for the meetings I was supposed to attend so she knows what to say/not say.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker