2007.121


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There are evil people in this world and they must be destroyed. But some are your kryptonite. Problem is kryptonite should have no adverse affect on jedis. Yet some do.

Ottawa will never be the same for me after this trip. Ever. I really shouldn't travel for work.

The weather is so freakin' cold that while walking, I was cleaning my glasses and they broke.

I stopped carrying my contact lenses on these short trips as the air is dry, different climates, weather conditions, etc. so it's no use because my eyes dry out or they get red and itchy and then I look like a retard.

Boy do I regret that now, because my glasses are broken! Granted I have been meaning to get new ones for about months now but haven't had the time to go glass shopping and I don't trust people to be honest when trying on glasses. In fact, the only person I would trust is my sister but she's in Alberta.

Looks like I'll have to go shopping for them this weekend. I hate shopping.

I don't know why I'm still awake. It's freakin' 12:50 and I'm freakin' wide awake and I have to be awake early and I have a late flight.

What do you do when morals come in direct conflict with wants? A quote from one of my favourite movies is coming back to haunt me, "Principles only mean something when you stick to them when it's inconvenient." Does this mean a person is no longer principled when they don't stick by them? When one principle flies out the window, do they all?

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker