2007.119


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't usually do this stuff; 99.99% of the time I ignore it but because it came from The Corrupt One, I'll follow along.

The rules: Each player lists 8 random facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I need a new Oilers jersey and I’m leaning towards buying an Ales Hemsky one because he pwns Luongo in shootouts. Man I love that kid.

2. The length of my hair is the longest it's ever been in my life. And I'm not the only one that knows this. Virtually anyone that's every known me has only known me to have hair that's shorter than my shoulders. It's quite shocking to them. I have no idea why I'm growing it long. I haven't had time to think about it.

3. At times I seriously contemplate therapy. Then I turn on my iPod dock station, go to a playlist and realize that's my therapy.

4. Even though I was the one that picked the date and the location of my sister's wedding, I zone out when she starts going over plans with me.

5. I never tell my nieces or nephews I love them. In fact, I make sure they hear me say I don't. Even though they know I do.

6. Over the past 3 weeks I've accumulated over a week's worth of overtime. I've also accumulated enough aeroplan miles, after the trip to Ottawa next week, to become a prestige member for next year. If I decided to take off on a weekend excursion to London, I move up to super elite. Despite some people hating Air Canada, on future bookings next year with super elite status, I can get upgraded many times to executive class. If you've been back east on 5 hour flights home like I have these past few months, you'd know how valuable those upgrades would be.

7. I'm torn between a trip to Europe next June/July or a trip to Australia in May. Australia may win out because it's to visit a friend and dance at a wedding. And despite that being a great event to attend, I will always yearn for Rome..

8. I work from home which bodes well for my road rage. I've dreamed, while I was driving, of getting out of my car and beating the living hell out of idiots who cut me off then slam on their brakes.

I won't tag anyone, I'll let it die with me.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker