2007.109


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is just one sick goal.



I'm thinking this year I'm going to have a birthday bonanza and travel to watch some hockey.

The Avalanche play the Kings one night and the Oilers play the Ducks the next night. And who knows, maybe I'll go to Disneyland during the day.

A friend of mine just needs to get her passport right quick.

The Oilers have a freakin' young team and they're a joy to watch. They'll probably miss the playoffs this year but if they stick together as a core and learn the hard lessons this season, net season they'll be even better.

I'm not losing faith in this season yet though as there's still a lot of hockey to be played. I'm just a cautiously optomistic realist.

I fly out tomorrow to catch the Oilers v. Avalanche game. It's going to be heartbreaking.

Then I fly home for the rest of the week. And if there's ever a time where I need home cooked meals and time at home, it is now. Because this job is running me ragged.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker