2008.146


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Another view of 90 Mile Beach. It was low tide when we travelled through so it was a nice driving day. You have a small window of opportunity on where to drive. If you're too close to the grass, the sand is soft and you sink. If you're too close to the water, the sand is either hard - which is the best - or muddy and you get stuck. And if you get stuck, you're toast. You can kiss your vehicle to drive. I'm glad I listened to the hotel owner who said, "don't drive yourself, take a tour." I would have lost the car in the sand, I'm sure.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker