2008.152


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Finally, this is Tane Mahuta aka Lord of the Forest. The biggest tree in New Zealand.

Per wiki:

"According to Maori mythology Tane is the son of Ranginui the sky father and Papatuanuku the earth mother. Tane was the child that tore his parent’s parental embrace and once done set about clothing his mother in the forest we have here today. All living creatures of the forest are regarded as Tane’s children."

It is a massive tree, I'll give you that. It's also protected. You can't get near it.

And with that, I'm caught up in posts. Boo yah.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker