2007.108


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is something I'm just going to type here. No discussions. No e-mails. Nothing.

I'm still silently freaking out a bit but nobody will know but blog readers. If there are still any. heh.

And yes, I realize that some of you are "friends". But this shall never be discussed.

I woke up a couple of days ago and couldn't see out of my right eye. I mean I could see outlines of things on my wall but couldn't make them out.

I've seen them all a million times before so I knew what was on it.

My old 2006 Dave Matthews calendar opened to the last page.

A post my Dad gave me of Chiefs from my Nation.

A paddle my Mom carved.

A picture I received from being a member of the Dave Matthews Band fan club.

My identification badge from the Liberal Leadership Convention.

I could barely make out the outline. Not sure if I was just imagining seeing it because my mind's eye - or whatever - wanted to see it.

It took awhile to clue in that everything was a blur.

I mean I just woke up. Everything should be blurry.

So I closed my left eye. Just blackness. Or whatever.

Closed my right eye. Saw everything I was supposed to see.

I frantically started rubbing my right eye. I mean I have been sick with a runny nose, on medication. Could be a side effect. Maybe I was still half asleep.

Within a couple of minutes I could see.

But it's been silently freaking me out.

Is blindness hereditary?

My Great-Grandmother was blind.

I already wear glasses. I'd always assumed it was because I really strained my eyes reading in the middle of the night.

I need to see an optometrist anyway so this is just motivation.

I'm hoping it's all in my imagination.

There's still too much I want to see.

I'm probably over-reacting.

But what kind of reaction would you have if it happened to you?

Yeah, I'm over-reacting.

It's probably nothing.

I've been just really busy and stressed.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • Grace
  • British Columbia, Canada
  • jealous, insecure,narcissistic, paranoid, and delusional
  • My profile

ATOM 0.3




Grace 2006
Background courtesy RyeGuy
eXTReMe Tracker